giggles :D



They're super fuckin' cute :)
Kids are adorable , no doubt about that . I just love being around them:86: . Especially the moment they get excited when there's something to talk about . Awwwblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com . They make me laugh so easilyblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com . I cannot stand they language . Its too cute:face12: . I can basically forget about everything for a moment & laughed by looking at their gesture . Sometimes when I'm so stress out with schools , exam & etc , I'll be smiling all the way home because of them . I'm just thankful that they are there . I wish I could be like themblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com . The more we grew up , the more complicated it gets . But that's life & kids cheer them up for me:c: . I'm kinda close with this one charming girl , her name is Hiddaya . Every morning I'll always be with her at school . I was so surprised , today she hugged me & hold my hand . Awww . Isn't it sweet ? She just love having me around her . Thank you kiddos:l: . You guys make me smile , high 5 !blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com


sorry , broken english -.- . Waiting for my new baby girl :D

No comments:

Post a Comment